Top VPS Hosting Provider

web hosting

Support History now available in your Control Panel

by Stephen Nichols on October 19, 2007

About a week-and-a-half ago, we launched a new feature in both of our Control Panels. Some customers may have already noticed and started taking advantage of this feature. This new feature allows you to view all of your past and current Customer Support cases. This includes all email correspondence, chat correspondence, and even telephone correspondence with our Customer Support department.

What is the advantage to you as a customer?

• You’ll always have access to all the Customer Support history linked with your account. If you’ve forgotten what the solution to a given problem, go back at any time and have a look.
  • If you’re away from your email but still want to check the status of a Support case, now you can.
  • If for some reason you didn’t receive our reply email, you can view everything and even reply from your Control Panel.

We hope that you’ll find this feature useful, and if you haven’t already… try it out now!

Thanks,

Tim Attwood
Product Manager
SoftCom Technology Consulting Inc.

Related posts:

1. Enable Your VPS with Parallels Plesk Panel
  2. Microsoft Exchange support arrives for T-Mobile G1
  3. Exchange Support in Snow Leopard, Palm Prē, Android and more
  4. The Most Infamous Computer Hacks & Hackers in History
  5. CS Featured: Top Five Questions and Answers

{ 7 comments }

Ben Cousyn October 27, 2007 at 1:16 PM

I thank you for your services and i do wish you a very happy Birthday and many more,
I does make me feel good that the services you do is a (1A) product, i thank you to whom it concerns.
Ben Cousyn.
Lake Havasu city AZ.
Home of the London Bridge.

PotsNPans December 17, 2010 at 3:30 PM

I really like the idea of being able to look at your Customer Support history at any time. And I still can’t believe that London Bridge is in Arizona!

Stoddard January 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I like how you can reply from your Control Panel. And I hope the Grand Canyon doesn’t move to England.

WrigleyF February 21, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Great technology here. I wouldn’t want a control panel that lacked these support history features.

Rusher August 2, 2011 at 8:25 AM

I’m often away from my email, and it’s nice to be able to check a Support case status at those times.

OhDonna September 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Not only replying, but just being able to view email from the control panel makes life simpler and easier.

Randy5 November 18, 2011 at 8:34 AM

Yeah, there are times when I just don’t feel like logging into my email account, so the Control Panel option is good. It’s also nice to go back and review your customer support responses from myhosting rather than have to ask the same question all over again.

Previous post:

Next post:

Website Hosting and Domain Hosting Email Hosting Services, Pick Up Your Email
© 2013 SoftCom Inc. All rights reserved.