Last month at myhosting.com we launched a few new services, including a new Hosted Exchange Email service. We have been providing Hosted Exchange under our mail2web.com brand since December 2004, and have been managing our own corporate Exchange Infrastructure for even longer than that. So we have extensive experience both using Microsoft Exchange and managing a high-volume Hosted Exchange infrastructure.
Our goal with this launch is to spread awareness of Exchange even further by offering it to our Shared Hosting customers as a service that complements our other hosting solutions. With myhosting.com Hosted Exchange Email, we can provide the business-grade email service that has become the standard across many industries at a price that is affordable for businesses of any size. Accounts are available for as little as $9.95/month per user!
Exchange used to be achievable only by large corporations who could afford the hardware, software and staff needed to operate and maintain the complex infrastructure. But with Hosted Exchange Email it is within reach for many Small and Medium Sized Businesses, or even smaller organizations and groups. The monthly costs are predictable and can quickly scale up or down as your needs change. By choosing an outsourced solution, you can concentrate on what you do best and allow us to take care of the rest.
Hosted Exchange is more than just Email. With each Exchange account you receive a free license for Outlook 2007 for Windows or Entourage 2008 for Mac. These applications provide you a tool to access your account and save items to the server, including emails, tasks, contacts, notes and much more. Later, when you are away from your desk you can access your data and information using the webmail interface (Outlook Web Access) or by connecting with your mobile phone. So being away from the office doesn’t mean you can’t be productive.
For those of you who are switching to myhosting.com Hosted Exchange Email, we have years of experience migrating users from both in-house Exchange and Email solutions, as well as third-party Exchange and Email solutions. And if you have multiple domain names and email addresses that you want to consolidate, we can help. We’re able to make the transition to myhosting.com easy. And everything is managed and monitored for you, so you don’t have to worry about security, privacy, reliability or performance.
Hosted Exchange Email by myhosting.com also provides a number of advantages for Small and Medium Sized Businesses:
- Look Big – Just because your company is small doesn’t mean you’re not up for big challenges. By using the standard in Email and Collaboration, you can demonstrate that your company can handle anything that’s thrown at it.
- Act Big – With Hosted Exchange Email, you also have all the features that make it a great enterprise-grade solution. Creating an online identity with a domain name, web site and email service ensures that you appear professional, capable and competitive.
- Stay Connected - Exchange allows you to take your work on the road with mobile access to calendars, contacts, tasks, email and more. This is available through many different mobile devices including BlackBerry, iPhone and Windows Mobile devices.
- Stay Focused – Outsourcing allows you to focus on your core-business without the distractions and demands of running your own servers. During tough economic times it gives you the opportunity to get back to basics and allows you to grow or shrink quickly and easily without the burden of long, multi-year contracts.
- Benefit from our Experience - You can benefit from our many years of experience using and supporting Microsoft Exchange. Our extensive knowledge and our contacts with software providers and hardware vendors help us get the job done. And our customer support staff is here to help you whenever you need them, 24 Ã— 7 Ã— 365.
- Solutions for SMBs – As a Microsoft Small Business Specialist, we understand your needs. We’re able to tailor our services to fit with the requirements of smaller organizations. And our solution is designed with the novice in mind and allows you to get your account up and running quickly.
- Be Unique – Despite using the same software that other Hosted Exchange providers use, we do our best to provide the additional features that users want, including custom branding, end-user management, and email and domain name consolidation features.
Help us celebrate the launch of myhosting.com Hosted Exchange Email by taking advantage of our free 30-day trial! You can get 30 days free for your first 2 Exchange accounts and 30 days free for your first 2 BlackBerry accounts. If you are registering a new domain name, you can receive the first year free for many of the domain name extensions we offer. And iPhone and Windows Mobile support is included at no charge!
Next week I’ll discuss a bit about our other new service, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0!
SoftCom Technology Consulting Inc.
- Hosted Exchange vs. Email: Elevate your Experience
- Entourage Update for Hosted Exchange Email users
- myhosting.com Mobile Email Solution Awarded for Excellence @ Parallels Summit 2011 Awards
- iPhone 3G and myhosting.com Email Integration Options incl. Free Exchange Account
- Exchange Support in Snow Leopard, Palm Prē, Android and more