Earlier today we announced support for Entourage 2008 Exchange Web Services on the mail2web.com Blog. I just wanted to take a moment to point this out for myhosting.com Hosted Exchange Email customer’s as well. The Entourage 2008 EWS update from Microsoft is available in 11 different languages and offers improved AutoDiscover features as well as synchronization for Tasks and Notes within Entourage.
Our blog post outlines the steps necessary to configure your mail2web Mobile Email account in Entourage 2008 EWS, and these steps work the same way for myhosting.com Hosted Exchange Email customers. Simply replace “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your Hosted Exchange Email address.
Further, if you are already an Entourage 2008 user with your Hosted Exchange account already configured, you can simply install the EWS update without making any changes to your configuration, and it will continue to work as before.
For more information, please visit: Entourage 2008 EWS available and supported by mail2web.com.
- Entourage Update for Hosted Exchange Email users
- Exchange Support in Snow Leopard, Palm Prē, Android and more
- Hosted Exchange Email now available from myhosting.com
- How to activate your Microsoft® SQL Server 2008 Database using your myhosting.com Account
- Phishing and Malware Warning for myhosting.com Customers