Top VPS Hosting Provider

web hosting

Measure and Track Your Social Media with Expert Sheldon Levine

by Lucas on October 15, 2010

Check out this new video on the myhosting.com YouTube channel about tracking and measuring your social media impact. To help us along we had expert Sheldon Levine speaking with us and we talked about social networking sites such as Facebook and twitter. Along the way you may learn some valuable things about the social networking experience.

What social networking sites are you on and why? Tell us below in the comments

Related posts:

1. Social Media for Small Business Part III: Seven Deadly Sins of Social Media
  2. You just proved that social media networking works!
  3. Social Media and SEO
  4. Using Social Media to Build Traffic for Your Website
  5. Social Media For Small Business – Part II: Tools and Resources For Your Small Business

{ 6 comments }

Randy5 October 18, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I think measuring your social media is going to become very important real soon. Clearly, if you’re not as efficient as you can be, your business will suffer.

Stoddard October 22, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Is “Interwebs” a real word? Is this some kind of inside joke? I’m so confused right now.

Rusher May 16, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Sheldon and I might not have much in common professionally, but he and I both like to play on the Internet at work and in our spare time!

Randy5 July 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM

According to Urban Dictionary, “Interwebs” is a slang term for the Internet.

OfftheWall August 30, 2011 at 9:00 AM

I’d never even thought of social media presence as something measurable, per se. Another way to be competitive!

Texas2Step October 12, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I’d be a little nervous about measuring my social media presence at first, although I can’t think of a better way to improve in this area.

Previous post:

Next post:

Website Hosting and Domain Hosting Email Hosting Services, Pick Up Your Email
© 2013 SoftCom Inc. All rights reserved.