Top VPS Hosting Provider

web hosting

Movember Donations at myhosting.com!

by Jeremy Adams on November 2, 2011

Employees at SoftCom Inc. (parent company of myhosting.com) are growing mo’s and collecting donations in support of prostate cancer research!

Throughout November, you can signup for myhosting.com services and purchase donations during signup! Not only that, do so and we’ll match your donation! Those needing a charity receipt can donate through our official SoftCom Employee Movember Donation page.

Stay tuned for Movember Pics and more and keep track of your favourite SoftCom Mo!

Related posts:

1. myhosting.com for Haitian Relief
  2. Management Changes at myhosting.com
  3. Happy Holidays from myhosting.com
  4. myhosting.com Speaks on Billing as a Service (BaaS)
  5. myhosting.com offers a great range of Microsoft SQL Hosting Plans including a Free Starter Plan!

{ 8 comments }

OhDonna November 3, 2011 at 6:44 AM

I can’t wait to check out all those mo’s (or, as I like to call them, ‘staches!). I’m picky about my facial hair so you guys’ll really have to impress me to earn my vote. And thanks for all you’re doing to support this cause. Definitely worth substantial donations!

PotsNPans November 3, 2011 at 6:46 AM

Happy Movember, everyone! (I actually thought about you guys a couple days ago when someone on TV was talking about Movember.) With breast cancer awareness events in Oct and prostate cancer awareness events in Nov, hopefully we can eradicate these diseases real soon.

OfftheWall November 5, 2011 at 9:41 AM

It takes real commitment to grow a mo if you’re not used to one — some guys find them real itchy. But that’s what the spirit of Movember is all about! (Btw, if you’ve already got a moustache, do you have to shave it off for the month?)

Stoddard November 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM

No, you don’t shave a moustache off for Movember if you have already one! Maybe what you should do if you already have a mo is grow it extra long, like make it a huge bushy handlebar or something like that.

Rusher November 19, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I liked the Softcom “Mo Space” a lot, especially the Movember photo gallery. And I think the idea to “grow, show and connect” is a great one!

silkysmooth December 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM

it must feel good to have shaved those moustaches when december arrived! any final tallies from softcom’s movember fundraising this year?

Randy5 January 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I’d like to see more hair-related drives for a good cause like Movember. How about Shavril? (Everyone shaves their head in April?) Or Sideburnsuary? (In February those sideburns get as long as possible.)

WrigleyF January 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Hey, I forgot to write this before, but I got a Christmas card from an old buddy, and the photo was of him and his co-workers taking part in Movember. Of course, it reminded me of you guys at softcom!

Previous post:

Next post:

Website Hosting and Domain Hosting Email Hosting Services, Pick Up Your Email
© 2013 SoftCom Inc. All rights reserved.