Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 provides a premium business and personal email
management solution for hundreds of millions of users around the globe. Outlook
2010 delivers an integrated solution for managing your time and information, connecting across boundaries, and remaining in control of the information that reaches you.
It delivers innovations you can use to quickly search your communications, organize your work, and better share your information with others — all from one place.
Manage your time and information
- Organize your day and manage your priorities with the To-Do Bar
- Manage email messages across multiple mailboxes, and syncronize multiple types
of email services, including multiple Exchange accounts.
- Manage large volumes of email with ease using conversation view to view long
threads more easily.
- Categorize and organize your data with Color Categories
- Save time by creating Quick Steps to accomplish multi-step tasks more easily
- With the enhanced search too you can locate all the information you need
Connect across boundaries
- Add a static Internet calendar, subscribe to a dynamic Internet calendar in Office Outlook 2010, and create your own Internet calendars to share with others
- Interact with information stored in Windows SharePoint Services technology
- When Office Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 are used in conjunction, users benefit from increased collaboration capabilities and security enhancements.
- Conveniently and effectively create appointments and share your calendar
availablity to manage your daily schedule.
- Subscribe to and interact with Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feedse to and interact with Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds
- Customize and share electronic business cards
Improve email control and protection
- The junk mail filter helps prevent inbox clutter
- Anti-phishing features that disable threatening links and warn you about possibly malicious or phishing content within an e-mail message.
- Protect your company assets by preventing recipients from forwarding, copying, or printing important email messages by using information rights management (IRM) functionality
- Exchange Server 2007 offers managed email folders for document retention, archiving, and regulatory compliance.
For more information on how to configure your myhosting.com Exchange Email account in Outlook 2010, please refer to this Knowledge Base article.
- 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larter
than 1 GB
- 2 gigabyte (GB) available disk space
- Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 or later (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 or later operating system
- 1024 × 576 or higher resolution monitor