2010-06-15, 10:09 AM
Anyone here use Visual Basic? What kinds of projects is it best used for?
2011-01-26, 03:52 PM
Visual Basic is easier to learn than other programming languages, if you need to write a basic program, VB is the way to go. Compare to other languages, Visual Basic have the widest variety of tools that you can download on the internet and use in your programs. Of course, if you know other languages like C++ etc. i don't think you need VB.
Advantages of Visual Basic
1) VB is a rapid application Tool to develop applications faster
2) Flexibility in design time
3) Debugging the source code
4) .(dot) operator for objects to expose its properties and methods
5) plug and play wizards to connect databases