Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

myhosting.com Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums! The purpose of this forum is to allow you to discuss topics relating to hosting and topics of interest with other myhosting.com Customers. The primary focus should relate to issues not generally included in our Wiki or Control Panel, or information not provided by our Customer Support Team. Some examples include programming and coding support, web site design ideas and SEO practices.

The forum is not meant as a replacement to our Wiki or Customer Support. We highly recommend searching our Wiki before posting on the forum. Also, if you have a question for our Customer Support team, please contact them as you would normally.

We ask that if you have any complaints or questions relating specifically to your account, that you address them to our Customer Support department. Do not post personal account information such as passwords or other sensitive and private information the forum, as this type of information is best kept secret. Also, please be respectful of other users and refrain from defamatory comments or use of coarse language.

We will visit the forum from time to time, and contribute to various topics. We reserve the right to delete any posts which are deemed offensive or against the spirit of the forum. Any spamming or illegal activity will not be tolerated. We also reserve the right to block any user who violates these guidelines.

To get started, we welcome you to sign up at our User Management site. Any account created there will have access to these forums, our Wiki, our Ideas site and commenting permission on our Status Blog.
See more
See less
VPS live resource usage Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS live resource usage

Hi,

I'm new to VPS accounts. Could someone tell me how I can monitor my live resource usage? I am able to login to the Parallels Power Panel and check it there but I constantly have to refresh. I'm currently working on transitioning a site from another host but one of my pages that is querying a very large sql database is taking forever to load on with my vps account here. On my other host it comes up almost instantly. I'm hoping to try and determine why the page is loading so slow in comparison to the other host before making a transition.

Thanks

Hi Zevious,

I`ve submitted your problem to myhosting customer support, you can also contact 1-866-289-5091 for faster response.

Cheers

Comment

monitoring tools

Hi, Zevious!

Thank you for your inquiry. You do have access to the monitoring tools for your VPS. The link for the monitor tools is contained within your welcome email that you were sent, when you first signed up for your VPS. The log in credentials are also located in that email. The statistics are not real-time, but they are pretty close to it.

If this still doesn't assist you, please give our office a call at 1-866-289-5091, and one of our customer service agents would be happy to guide you through finding the monitoring tool.

Originally posted by zevious View Post
      Hi,

I'm new to VPS accounts. Could someone tell me how I can monitor my live resource usage? I am able to login to the Parallels Power Panel and check it there but I constantly have to refresh. I'm currently working on transitioning a site from another host but one of my pages that is querying a very large sql database is taking forever to load on with my vps account here. On my other host it comes up almost instantly. I'm hoping to try and determine why the page is loading so slow in comparison to the other host before making a transition.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X