Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

myhosting.com Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums! The purpose of this forum is to allow you to discuss topics relating to hosting and topics of interest with other myhosting.com Customers. The primary focus should relate to issues not generally included in our Wiki or Control Panel, or information not provided by our Customer Support Team. Some examples include programming and coding support, web site design ideas and SEO practices.

The forum is not meant as a replacement to our Wiki or Customer Support. We highly recommend searching our Wiki before posting on the forum. Also, if you have a question for our Customer Support team, please contact them as you would normally.

We ask that if you have any complaints or questions relating specifically to your account, that you address them to our Customer Support department. Do not post personal account information such as passwords or other sensitive and private information the forum, as this type of information is best kept secret. Also, please be respectful of other users and refrain from defamatory comments or use of coarse language.

We will visit the forum from time to time, and contribute to various topics. We reserve the right to delete any posts which are deemed offensive or against the spirit of the forum. Any spamming or illegal activity will not be tolerated. We also reserve the right to block any user who violates these guidelines.

To get started, we welcome you to sign up at our User Management site. Any account created there will have access to these forums, our Wiki, our Ideas site and commenting permission on our Status Blog.
See more
See less
Live Chat Programs Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Chat Programs

Does anyone know of any Live Chat Software that I can use, what I mean is Live chat software and/or live chat service where they do the customer service, Iím looking to outsource my customer service to a 24 hour live chat operator because they are cheaper than paying for staff myself, I found one website that was recommended to me called Live Chat Customer Service - Live247support.com This site seems to offer the Live Chat Support at a really good price. And id much rather go with a recommendation that just simply randomly searching on Google for it, If anyone in this forum is using a service like this, please let me know what they are like and then I can make a final decision who to use. Thanks

Originally posted by hun View Post
    Does anyone know of any Live Chat Software that I can use, what I mean is Live chat software and/or live chat service where they do the customer service, Iím looking to outsource my customer service to a 24 hour live chat operator because they are cheaper than paying for staff myself, I found one website that was recommended to me called Live Chat Customer Service - Live247support.com This site seems to offer the Live Chat Support at a really good price. And id much rather go with a recommendation that just simply randomly searching on Google for it, If anyone in this forum is using a service like this, please let me know what they are like and then I can make a final decision who to use. Thanks
    Hi hun,
    I can offer you a bunch of them

Crafty Syntax Live Help
    HelpCenter Live Support and Web Based Chat Software
    osTicket:: Open Source Support Ticket System --> open sourced
    PHP Support Tickets
    Help Desk Software by PerlDesk | Customer Support and Email Management Solutions

FYI

Comment

Live Chat Software

hun,

I use CoffeeCup Live Chat:

Live Chat | CoffeeCup Software

Regards,
      Shane.

Comment

I'm really, really surprised no one has recommended LiveZilla. It's a freeware program but IMHO one of the best live chats out there.

Comment

Live Chat

hi mate. There are lots of free softwares around. I use chat 4 support for my webhosting websites. just use google

Comment

Well there are, certainly, a number of live chat softwares available today. But the real deal would be the one that suits your business requirements and provides the best qulity services. So pricing, only, should not be the alluring factor when deciding to get live chat customer services for your business. I suggest live chat software by WebGreeter because they provide a number of serivices to opt as per your business requirement.

Good Luck!
            Ronnie Williams

Comment

Free Live Chat software

Hi

I recommend you to take a look at comm100.com software

It is fully hosted and completely FREE.

With it, you can chat with your customers and answer their question in real time.

Hope this information helps
              Last edited by suwunk; 2011-02-28, 03:21 AM. Reason: Remove spam link

Comment

An important thing to keep in mind when you outsource your customer service to save money is that you may be putting your business on the rocks if that service isn't high quality.
                People don't like to stick with companies that have shoddy customer service or have responses that are too automated so be careful!

Comment

I agree with the above poster. Is there any reason in particular that you have to outsource your customer service needs and keep it in house? Keeping it in house is always the best option unless you really have to ship it out somewhere. If you do, I'd do a lot of research on all the programs and companies that are recommended to you so you don't stuck with something that stinks.

Comment

Hi,

I use Nero Chat (nerochat.com) without any problems. Very Recommend

M.

Comment

I voted to freelivesupport.net a good live chat software for online customer support

Comment

I dont have any idea about this but i am really curious to know this............

Comment

Working...
                        X