Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

myhosting.com Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums! The purpose of this forum is to allow you to discuss topics relating to hosting and topics of interest with other myhosting.com Customers. The primary focus should relate to issues not generally included in our Wiki or Control Panel, or information not provided by our Customer Support Team. Some examples include programming and coding support, web site design ideas and SEO practices.

The forum is not meant as a replacement to our Wiki or Customer Support. We highly recommend searching our Wiki before posting on the forum. Also, if you have a question for our Customer Support team, please contact them as you would normally.

We ask that if you have any complaints or questions relating specifically to your account, that you address them to our Customer Support department. Do not post personal account information such as passwords or other sensitive and private information the forum, as this type of information is best kept secret. Also, please be respectful of other users and refrain from defamatory comments or use of coarse language.

We will visit the forum from time to time, and contribute to various topics. We reserve the right to delete any posts which are deemed offensive or against the spirit of the forum. Any spamming or illegal activity will not be tolerated. We also reserve the right to block any user who violates these guidelines.

To get started, we welcome you to sign up at our User Management site. Any account created there will have access to these forums, our Wiki, our Ideas site and commenting permission on our Status Blog.
See more
See less
Social Softcom! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Softcom!

Hi Folks,

Did you ever visited our FB Fan page or followed our Twitter account? Don't dare to say you don't even heard about our YouTube channel?!!

Whatever, here is the list of social media, you can find us

myhosting.com (myhosting) on Twitter
    myhosting - FriendFeed
    myhosting.com | Facebook
    YouTube - myhosting's Channel

Thanks for the links. I'll have to check those out. Thanks and Happy New Year!
    http://www.thepictureshare.com/img/j/B.jpg

Comment

thats web 2.0 esque of you

http://www.imgsnatch.com/img/n/9.jpg

Comment

Hi,
        I dare saying that I never heard of those before because I'm kinda new here.

thanks,
        Ronnie Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie View Post
          Hi,
          I dare saying that I never heard of those before because I'm kinda new here.

thanks,
          Ronnie Williams.
          Hi Ronnie,
          Now you are aware of our pages and maybe you'll follow us

Comment

Why does my application not accompanied by open space and domain name?

Why is opened and the domain name space is not opened? Domain name can not be opened without landing back! Is not the Chinese people for your company is irrelevant? You want to give up the Chinese market?? Customer ID: 973900

Comment

There it is again..I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by houzi View Post
                Why is opened and the domain name space is not opened? Domain name can not be opened without landing back! Is not the Chinese people for your company is irrelevant? You want to give up the Chinese market?? Customer ID: 973900
                We appreciate our customers worldwide - please contact our customer service superstars for help.
                1 (866) 289-5091

Comment

Originally posted by tahoemnts View Post
                  There it is again..I don't get it.
                  which part?

Comment

I really love the setup of your twitter account. Did you guys do it yourself or outsource it to someone else?

It's a very sharp and eye catching design.

Comment

Oh hey that is cool looking BatMan.I should look into doing something like that to my Twitter sometime.I wonder if it'd help me get more followers.

Comment

Social Media Plug-ins

What types of social media plug-ins are possible with your hosting services?

Comment

our internal designer did it for us. Love him, he's the best!!

Comment

Working...
                          X