Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

myhosting.com Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums! The purpose of this forum is to allow you to discuss topics relating to hosting and topics of interest with other myhosting.com Customers. The primary focus should relate to issues not generally included in our Wiki or Control Panel, or information not provided by our Customer Support Team. Some examples include programming and coding support, web site design ideas and SEO practices.

The forum is not meant as a replacement to our Wiki or Customer Support. We highly recommend searching our Wiki before posting on the forum. Also, if you have a question for our Customer Support team, please contact them as you would normally.

We ask that if you have any complaints or questions relating specifically to your account, that you address them to our Customer Support department. Do not post personal account information such as passwords or other sensitive and private information the forum, as this type of information is best kept secret. Also, please be respectful of other users and refrain from defamatory comments or use of coarse language.

We will visit the forum from time to time, and contribute to various topics. We reserve the right to delete any posts which are deemed offensive or against the spirit of the forum. Any spamming or illegal activity will not be tolerated. We also reserve the right to block any user who violates these guidelines.

To get started, we welcome you to sign up at our User Management site. Any account created there will have access to these forums, our Wiki, our Ideas site and commenting permission on our Status Blog.
See more
See less
New Theme in Development - Thr33 Wordpress and MyBB Series Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Theme in Development - Thr33 Wordpress and MyBB Series

Hey guys! Just finished the preview for my new MyBB and Wordpress compatible theme. MyBB is my favorite forum soft and WP is my favorite blogging platform, and I'm hoping to get this theme done in around a month for use on my website.
    Here's a link to the theme and a preview image: New Theme in Development – Thr33 Wordpress and MyBB Series KH3 Webmaster Blog
    Any comments and critique are appreciated!

Hey it's really cool! Simple and elegant I always appreciate exquisite jobs.

Comment

Nice. Simple and to the point. Don't always need the fluff.
      http://www.thepictureshare.com/img/j/B.jpg

Comment

Thanks.
        However I've decided to scrap this first draft. I don't actually like the cat header, seems to flashy to me. I've revamped the menu and might add some more curves in.

Comment

yeah, i love websites that are simple and don't have too many distractions, especially when it's a business site and you're only there for the info anyway.

Comment

I'm sure you're right about a cat header for a business site, but I think it could look great on a personal site or blog.

Comment

I like the theme created by you, It good, elegant and too the point. I appreciate your work.

WordPress Development

Comment

Nice job!

http://www.imgsnatch.com/img/n/9.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X