Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

myhosting.com Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums! The purpose of this forum is to allow you to discuss topics relating to hosting and topics of interest with other myhosting.com Customers. The primary focus should relate to issues not generally included in our Wiki or Control Panel, or information not provided by our Customer Support Team. Some examples include programming and coding support, web site design ideas and SEO practices.

The forum is not meant as a replacement to our Wiki or Customer Support. We highly recommend searching our Wiki before posting on the forum. Also, if you have a question for our Customer Support team, please contact them as you would normally.

We ask that if you have any complaints or questions relating specifically to your account, that you address them to our Customer Support department. Do not post personal account information such as passwords or other sensitive and private information the forum, as this type of information is best kept secret. Also, please be respectful of other users and refrain from defamatory comments or use of coarse language.

We will visit the forum from time to time, and contribute to various topics. We reserve the right to delete any posts which are deemed offensive or against the spirit of the forum. Any spamming or illegal activity will not be tolerated. We also reserve the right to block any user who violates these guidelines.

To get started, we welcome you to sign up at our User Management site. Any account created there will have access to these forums, our Wiki, our Ideas site and commenting permission on our Status Blog.
See more
See less
My new website Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new website

Dear All,

We've recently launched a new Web Design & Website Development Company website

Kindly have a look at our website and share your thoughts on it.

Thanks...

I have to admit that I didn't go into depth while exploring your website, but it looks great at first glance... While you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover I think that having a nice looking page is really a huge benefit... Keeps people interested, so well done!

Comment

thanks for sharing!

Comment

That site looks great Mark I especially love that you feature some of your clients on there to show what you have accomplished

Very classy and gorgeous

Comment

wow! that looks excellent. did you do it with the site builder offered as part of the myhosting package or did you make it from scratch? i'd love a site like that looked as professional and well designed as that.

Comment

Sales Funnel

First, this looks like a Joomla site, no? I think your site does a good job of respecting the sales funnel, providing easy navigation. It also does well to provide chunks of manageable information. Kudos!

Comment

Looks really amazing

Comment

Testimonials

Testimonials are huge credibility booster. You should post some on your site in the client list section.

Comment

I agree that the site looks superb and professional. I especially like the image with the key and success. Kinda subtle and obvious at the same time. The navigation is smooth and simple too. Thumbs up!

Comment

Nice job! TFS-

http://www.imgsnatch.com/img/n/9.jpg

Comment

make sure you're tracking

and using analytics to make sure your design is doing everything it should be!

Comment

First impressions are really important for websites, and your site definitely makes a great first impression.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoddard View Post
                          First impressions are really important for websites, and your site definitely makes a great first impression.
                          I agree and it looks amazing.

Comment

Working...
                          X