Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

myhosting.com Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums! The purpose of this forum is to allow you to discuss topics relating to hosting and topics of interest with other myhosting.com Customers. The primary focus should relate to issues not generally included in our Wiki or Control Panel, or information not provided by our Customer Support Team. Some examples include programming and coding support, web site design ideas and SEO practices.

The forum is not meant as a replacement to our Wiki or Customer Support. We highly recommend searching our Wiki before posting on the forum. Also, if you have a question for our Customer Support team, please contact them as you would normally.

We ask that if you have any complaints or questions relating specifically to your account, that you address them to our Customer Support department. Do not post personal account information such as passwords or other sensitive and private information the forum, as this type of information is best kept secret. Also, please be respectful of other users and refrain from defamatory comments or use of coarse language.

We will visit the forum from time to time, and contribute to various topics. We reserve the right to delete any posts which are deemed offensive or against the spirit of the forum. Any spamming or illegal activity will not be tolerated. We also reserve the right to block any user who violates these guidelines.

To get started, we welcome you to sign up at our User Management site. Any account created there will have access to these forums, our Wiki, our Ideas site and commenting permission on our Status Blog.
See more
See less
Magento checkout with Authorize.net (warning message) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magento checkout with Authorize.net (warning message)

I have my store all configured and ready to go. When I get to the checkout section (I'm testing with Authorize.net), I get a warning message. It doesn't stop the transaction, but if I were shopping at my store, I wouldn't want to see it. I have my cart installed in the x.mysite.com/cart directory. There is nothing else in the root directory. For some reason the application is looking in the x.mysite.com/docs (which doesn't exist).

I've dug through all the settings in the front end and nothing appears to be wrong.

Helpppp!!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Warning: include(Mage/Directory/Model/Mysql4/Country/Format.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 73
    Trace:
    #0 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php(73): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, 'include(Mage/Di...', '/var/www/domain...', 73, Array)
    #1 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php(73): __autoload()
    #2 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(720): __autoload('Mage_Directory_...')
    #3 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(763): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('Mage_Directory_...')
    #4 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(342): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getResourceModelInstance('directory_mysql...', Array)
    #5 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(356): Mage::getResourceModel('directory/count...', Array)
    #6 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(123): Mage::getResourceSingleton('directory/count...', Array)
    #7 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(191): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->_getResource('directory/count...')
    #8 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(196): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getResourceCollection()
    #9 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Directory/Model/Country.php(113): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getCollection()
    #10 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Directory/Model/Country.php(133): Mage_Directory_Model_Country->getFormats()
    #11 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Block/Address/Renderer/Default.php(68): Mage_Directory_Model_Country->getFormat()
    #12 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Block/Address/Renderer/Default.php(94): Mage_Customer_Block_Address_Renderer_Default->getFormat('html')
    #13 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Customer/Model/Address/Abstract.php(300): Mage_Customer_Block_Address_Renderer_Default->render(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
    #14 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/design/frontend/default/default/template/checkout/onepage/progress.phtml(35): Mage_Customer_Model_Address_Abstract->format(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address))
    #15 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(144): include('/var/www/domain...')
    #16 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(176): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('html')
    #17 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(193): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView('frontend/defaul...')
    #18 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
    #19 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(515): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
    #20 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(326): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
    #21 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
    #22 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(349): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->progressAction()
    #23 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(163): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch()
    #24 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match('progress')
    #25 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http ))
    #26 /var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/cart/index.php(52): Mage::run()
    #27 {main} .Magento is a trademark of Irubin Consulting Inc. DBA Varien. Copyright 2008 Irubin Consulting Inc.
    .About Us Customer Service

Re: Magento checkout with Authorize.net (warning message)

I've beat this up for a while and I can't find where or why it is looking for my application in the "docs" directory. If I can find where to remove that from the path, it looks like I will be fine.

Any ideas? Thanks

Comment

OK...I see I must be the only one having this problem...so I'll talk to myself in case anyone else comes up with similar problems. Feel free to offer suggestions if you have any. I figured that it was looking for data in the "docs" directory, so I copied the entire shopping cart directory to the "/docs" hoping it would help...obviously it did nothing. Just an update.

Comment

Re: Magento checkout error in shipping module?

The only reason I'm spending so much time on this is that Magento has so much potential. I tried one more experiment to isolate as much as I could. I have a second website here and set it up. I didn't setup SSL or Authorize.net or anything. Once the installer was complete I added one product. I went to the checkout and as soon as I get to step three, I get the same error. The "Your checkout progress" goes away and I get the long listing just like I had in the previous post. Does anyone have this working? Based on what I'm seeing, I don't think anyone has who is hosting here. By the way, the Magento team passed it back to the hosting company. Now they suggest that something is wrong with the setup script or something to that effect.

Comment

The docs folder is your web root folder. You can check this by connecting to your Linux site with an FTP client, it will connect to your docs folder by default. Go up one level, and you will see folders named: cgi-bin, docs, log, and tmp.

I have been unable to recreate your error message, but I can guess what the problem might be. It seems that Magento is trying to include a file, but looking in the wrong place. I have also been unable to locate where Magento is defining the location of the file to include. The file it wants is cart/app/code/core/Mage/Directory/Model/Mysql4/Country/Format.php. My idea is to change the function that includes the file to look in the correct place if there is an error.

In the file cart/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 73 you will see include($classFile). Change that line to this:
          Code:
          try {
              include($classFile);
          } catch (Exception $e) {
              include('/var/www/domains/x.copelandcommunications.com/docs/app/code/core/' . $classFile);
          }
          I hope this helps fix your problem.

Comment

Working...
          X