Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

myhosting.com Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums! The purpose of this forum is to allow you to discuss topics relating to hosting and topics of interest with other myhosting.com Customers. The primary focus should relate to issues not generally included in our Wiki or Control Panel, or information not provided by our Customer Support Team. Some examples include programming and coding support, web site design ideas and SEO practices.

The forum is not meant as a replacement to our Wiki or Customer Support. We highly recommend searching our Wiki before posting on the forum. Also, if you have a question for our Customer Support team, please contact them as you would normally.

We ask that if you have any complaints or questions relating specifically to your account, that you address them to our Customer Support department. Do not post personal account information such as passwords or other sensitive and private information the forum, as this type of information is best kept secret. Also, please be respectful of other users and refrain from defamatory comments or use of coarse language.

We will visit the forum from time to time, and contribute to various topics. We reserve the right to delete any posts which are deemed offensive or against the spirit of the forum. Any spamming or illegal activity will not be tolerated. We also reserve the right to block any user who violates these guidelines.

To get started, we welcome you to sign up at our User Management site. Any account created there will have access to these forums, our Wiki, our Ideas site and commenting permission on our Status Blog.
See more
See less
Couple of qstion from a newbie - Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of qstion from a newbie -

Hey.

I am new to all this and ive got a couple of qstion if people dont mind.

I ordered 8gb ram and 2ghz server. My question is simple, what is the guranteed amount? Its very important the VPS is quick and strong.

2nd qstion; I hate the protection hehe. Any way for me to take it down a notch? The simplest places is hard to reach simply cause of the protection.

3rd qstion, what type of program do u use to acces ur vps? Today i am using remote desktop from windows. I am surprised of how much it lags. I used to use a VPS from ServeTheWorld, and it was amazingly clear, and the server is suppose to be slower than this.

Thank you for your help and for taking time to read.

One more quick question; Where do i find Role Management? I need to install netframe 3.5 sp1.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi There,

myhosting Customer Support team will be happy to answer all of your question . You can contact them at support@myhosting.com, or by phone at 1-866-289-5091

Cheers

Comment

Is it possible to post the answers here…kindly

http://www.imgsnatch.com/img/n/9.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X