Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums.
My Outlook 2007 inbox is over quota, what can I do?
Re: Oversize Inbox
1. With Microsoft Outlook open on your screen, open the “File” menu in the top-left corner.
2. Click “Archive” (If “Archive” is not visible, then click the arrow at the bottom of the “File” menu to expand your selections, and then click “Archive”.)
3. You can click and highlight the folder that you would like to archive whether it is your Inbox or another folder outside of your Inbox.
4. Next, you can set the cutoff date. Anything older than this date will be archived. Six months is the default, but you can make it sooner based on the volume of mail that you have received.
5. Lastly, make sure that your archive is in your user folder on the server. If your computer becomes out of commission, then this insures that you won’t lose any of your mail. You do not want the path in the “Archive file:” box to start with “C:\”. If it does, then click the “Browse” button, and navigate to your user folder on the server. If there is an “Outlook” folder in your user folder, then open it up and select the “Archive” file. If there is not an “Outlook” folder, then create a new folder named Outlook and save the Archive file in this folder.
You need to delete messages on the server:
Office Online Help
Basic Linux Hosting on classic platform; Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3.1