Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums.
C programming popularity
Do you think that C programming will remain the most popular kind of programming for a long time to come? What makes it so popular, anyway?
Yes, C programming will remain popular as there are many advantages of C language, some of them are: -
1. C is Robust Language with built in functions.
2. C program is efficient as compared to others.
3. C programs are portable or you can say platform independent.
These are some advantages of C programming.
C has been around for more than 30 years, and there is a ton of source code available. This means there's a lot to learn from, and a lot to use.
I think that C++ and C# will become more popular, but for now C is the most popular language...
Basic Linux Hosting on classic platform; Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3.1
C Languages will remain popular because,
• C is ubiquitous and can work on any platform
• C is portable and compiles with minimum changes
• C is simple, versatile and fast to work with.
• All main operating systems like Windows, UNIX and Linux are written in C. So if you need to create your own OS you should have knowledge of C.
• C is at the base of all popular programming languages. So if you want to learn any programming language you need to have knowledge about C.
Programming in C is the primary coding language for any software development, asp, jsp and any Java based application development. It includes lots of basic features which can be helpful for any programming language.
If anybody is thinking of becoming a programmer, the first requirement is to get basic knowledge about C programming. That's why it’s so popular.
By Stoddard in forum Programming
Last Post: 2012-04-06, 04:25 AM
By suwunk in forum Programming
Last Post: 2011-12-28, 07:06 AM
By PotsNPans in forum Programming
Last Post: 2011-12-16, 06:47 AM
By silkysmooth in forum Programming
Last Post: 2011-11-18, 07:27 AM
By Texas2Step in forum Off Topic
Last Post: 2011-11-04, 05:57 AM