Welcome to the myhosting.com Forums.
What should you do if you're using a Mac OS X app and the program gets stuck?
How to Quit an Application in Mac OS X
There are several ways to force quit an application they're working in appears frozen in Mac OS X.
Use the Apple Menu
1. Bring up the "frozen" application on your screen.
2. Go to the Apple in the menu bar at the top of the screen. The drop menu will give you an option to Force Quit.
3. Highlight the application that shows "not responding" in the dialog box.
4. Click the Force Quit button.
Use Shortcut Keys
1. Press Option+Command+Esc to show the dialog box.
2. Click on the application that shows "not responding."
3. Press Force Quit.
By PotsNPans in forum Off Topic
Last Post: 2011-01-03, 03:23 PM
By Randy5 in forum Troubleshooting
Last Post: 2010-11-19, 06:10 PM
By Randy5 in forum News, Announcements, and Notices
Last Post: 2010-10-20, 07:13 PM
By admincm in forum How-To
Last Post: 2009-10-30, 11:20 AM