Included with each (1) Mobile + Outlook account is the option to install one (1) of (a) Microsoft Outlook 2010, (b) Microsoft Outlook 2007, (c) Microsoft Outlook 2003, (d) Microsoft Entourage 2004 or (e) Microsoft Entourage 2008 or (f) Microsoft Outlook 2011 on one (1) computer only. This license does not entitle the user to install more than one email client on more than one computer or to use more than one of the above email clients with the same Professional account. If you wish to install a second email client on the same or other computer, you must first uninstall the existing email client.
Please note that this restriction does not apply to any copy of Microsoft Office, Outlook or Entourage which you may have purchased separately from your mail2web.com Business Exchange Professional account. If you own any existing license of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Entourage separate from our offer, this may allow you to install the software on more than one computer.
If you do not own your own license for Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Entourage and you wish to install the email client on another computer, then we recommend that you purchase an additional Professional account, which will entitle you to a section installation of the email client.
- Note: Outlook 2010 is Compatible with Exchange 2007. You are not required to use Outlook 2007 when connecting to an Exchange 2007 server.
Downloading Outlook and Entourage
You can download this software by logging into your control panel at https://manage.myhosting.com and following the instructions below.
- After logging into your control panel click on the "Select" link beside your domain name. This will select your subscription.
- Next click on the "Exchange" link.
- Then click on the "Mailboxes" link.
- Click on the link for your email address.
- Click on the "Download Outlook" link.
- You will then need to agree to the Terms and Conditions".
- Pick the version of Outlook or Entourage that you want to download.
- Now click on the "Download Now" link for the language version that you prefer. Note that at the bottom of this page is the CD KEY that you'll need to enter when installing the software.
Outlook 2011 for Mac
There is a known issue when using Outlook 2011 for Mac if Office is already installed on your Mac. If this is the case, Outlook 2011 after the install will not be able to detect the product license key embedded in the software. To work around this issue, it is required that you:
- Uninstall Office Completely
- Install Outlook 2011 for Mac first.
- Then install Office back onto your Mac