How to create an auto responder in cPanel for VPS (Unskinned)
Click here for a video tutorial
How to create an auto responder in cPanel.
This demo assumes you've already logged in to cPanel.
Now let's learn how to create a new email auto-responder.
1) Click the Auto-Responders link.
2) Click the Add Auto-Responder link.
Here's where you create a new auto-responder.
3) Enter the email address for which you want to create an auto-responder.
If you have multiple domains (either add-on or parked domains), be sure to select the correct one for your auto responder.
4) Enter the From details as you want them to appear in the From field of your auto-response.
You can enter your own subject in the Subject field, or just leave the default setting.
Under normal circumstances, you should always leave the Character Set setting to us-ascii.
You have the option of sending your auto-responses in html format. By default, it will be sent in Plain Text.
5) Enter the body of your auto-response in the Body box.
6) Click the Create/Modify button.
That's it! The auto-responder has been successfully created!
7) Click the Go Back link.
From here, you can create additional auto-responders, edit existing ones, or delete them altogether.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create an email auto-responder in cPanel.