How to change your password in cPanel for VPS (Unskinned)
Click here for a video tutorial
How to change your password in cPanel.
This demo assumes you've already logged in to cPanel.
Now let's learn how to change that password.
1) Click the Change Password icon.
When you change your password here, your cPanel password, your
FTP password and your FrontPage password (if applicable) will all be
2) Enter your old password in the Old Password box.
3) Now enter a new password in the New Password box, and again in the other New Password box.
4) Then click the Change Password button.
That's it! Your password has now been changed for cPanel, FTP and FrontPage.
5) Click the Go Back link.
What happened? Since you just changed your cPanel password, you
must re-login to cPanel before you can continue navigating in cPanel.
6) Re-login by entering your username and new password. Then click OK.
7) You are now logged back into cPanel.
This is the end of the tutorial. Be sure you choose a password that only you can remember, and keep it in a safe place.