Viewing Your Website Statistics in Plesk 9.5
| Reference Number: AA-00986 Created: 2012-09-20 13:35 Last Updated: 2012-10-09 12:29
0 Rating/ Voters
Viewing Your Website Statistics in Plesk 9.5 for VPS
Click here for a video tutorial
How to view your website statistics in Plesk.
This tutorial assumes that you have already logged in to Plesk.
Now let's learn how to view our website usage statistics.
- At first, let's choose the web statistics application for viewing your stats in a browser. Click the Web Hosting Settings icon.
- Scroll down to the Services section.
- By default, the current version of Plesk comes with Webalizer
and AWStats applications. Let's choose AWStats application from the
- When ready, click OK to save the changes.
- That's it! The default web stats application has been successfully changed. Let's scroll down to the Statistics group. To view your web stats in a browser, click the Web Statistics icon here.
- Here is the main AWStats page where you can view the domain's
usage statistics as well as collect stats for a specific period and
update the web stats application when necessary.
- Click "Monthly history" near the top of the left-hand column to view the current month's statistics.
- This is the summary stats page for the chosen month. For more detailed stats, select from the available links.
- Click the Countries link in the left-hand column.
- Click the Last Visit link.
- Scroll down the left menu.
- Click the Referring search engines link.
- Then click Referring sites.
- Let's go back to the main page.
- Now let's learn how to choose a specific monthly period and view the monthly summary for this chosen period.
- Click OK when finished.
- Here is the monthly summary page for November 2008, the reported period we've just selected.
- Now let's see how we can update the web stats application to get the most recent stats if necessary. Click the Update now link.
- That's it! The web statistics application has been successfully updated.
- Close this window to return to the Plesk home page.
- Click the Resource Usage link.
- Here is the resources' limits for our domain, including disk space, traffic, mail quota and mailboxes, and databases.
- Scroll down.
- Click OK.
- Scroll down.
- Click Traffic Usage icon.
- Here is the traffic summary page for our domain demo1234.com, including FTP, HTTP, and mail traffic.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to access your
website statistics in Plesk, how to update it, and how to view different
statistics summaries for your domain.