Creating Mailing Lists in Plesk 10 for VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
A mailing list is an e-mail address to which a number of users
are subscribed. Mailing lists are used for sending e-mail messages, such
as newsletters, promotional e-mails, etc, to multiple recipients at
1. Click Mail.
2. Then Mailing Lists.
3. Go to Create Mailing List.
4. Type the listImage:Example.jpg address.
- If you have several domains, select the one under which the list should be created.
5. Enter the list admin's e-mail and password.
6. To subscribe users to the mailing list, type their e-mail addresses, one per line.
7. Click OK.
- Now, to send a message to all the subscribers of our newly
created mailing list we'd send it to the list address:
- For more extensive control over a mailing list use this link to
access the administration interface. You will be prompted to enter the
password you just provided.
That's it! Now you know how to create a mailing list.