Logging in to your Plesk 10 VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
1. Before you can log in to Plesk, you will need to navigate your browser to https://<hostname>:8443/
2. Once there, enter your administrator username and password in these boxes.
3. If you'd like to change the interface language, use this drop-down menu.
Depending on the language packs your server has installed, you
may see different choices. We're going to keep the default for this
4. Select Log In.
You are now logged in to your account and can mange all the various aspects of your administrative account
- For an overview of the most important features in Plesk. check
out the following tutorial "Getting Started with Parallels Plesk Panel
5. When finished using the admin panel be sure to log out to prevent unauthorized users from gaining access.
Now that you know how to log in and out of Plesk, continue to the next tutorial to become familiar with the interface.