Creating and Managing Add-ons in Plesk 10 for VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
Add-ons let you broaden the amount of resources and/or services provided to a customer with a particular service plan.
1.To create a new Add-on Plan, go to Service Plans
2. Then click Add New Add-on.
3. Enter the add-on name here.
4. Setting up a new add-on is similar to creating a new plan.
This plus sign means that anything typed in these boxes will be added to
whatever resources the user already has.
5. Choose Unlimited for any option you want to have no limit.
6. Enter any additional mailbox settings here.
7. Go to Permissions.
Any services and privileges you select here will be added on to
subscriptions with this add-on plan. Anything left unchecked will not
affect or modify the settings associated with the original plan.
8.Click Hosting Parameters.
Specify the parameters that should be provided with this add-on.
10. Optionally enter values hereto offer additional bandwidth usage and simultaneous connections.
11. Click OK.
That's it! The new add-on has been created and can now be included with subscriptions for your users.