Managing your System's Scheduled Tasks within your Plesk 10 VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
Scheduled tasks allow you to set up scripts to run automatically on your server.
1. Go to Tools & Utilities.
2. Click Scheduled Tasks.
- Here we can see all the system users in alphabetical order. Most tasks you'll create will be for the root user.
3. Now let's Schedule a New Task.
4. Enter the date and time you want this task to run.
5. Now enter the command you want to execute.
6. Click OK.
- Our task has been scheduled and shows up in the list
7. To disable a task, click the green arrow.
That's it! Now you know how to manage Scheduled Tasks.