Setting Up Scheduled Tasks (Cron Jobs) in Plesk 10 for VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
Scheduled tasks allow you to set up scripts to run automatically on your server.
1. Go to Websites and Domains.
2. Click Scheduled Tasks.
3. We'll adjust the Settings first by clicking this icon.
- Enter an e-mail address here to send notifications from the scheduler each time a task runs.
4. Now let's Schedule a New Task
- Enter the date and time you want the task to run.
- Now enter the command you want to execute.
5. Click Ok
6. The task has been created and automatically switched on. To switch off a task, click the green arrow.
That's it! Now you know how to create scheduled jobs in Plesk.