Uploading Additional Applications within your Plesk 10 VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
Plesk comes with a number of useful applications for your
resellers and their customers to install. You can also upload additional
applications. Any application installers you upload will need to be in
the APS format You can find hundreds of APS installers by going to http://wwwapsstandardorg/app/
1. Let's go there now.
2. This is the APSStandard.org Application Portal. Here you can browse around for applications to download and install in Plesk.
3. Let's download Mambo and return to Plesk.
4. Now let's see how to upload this new application. Go to Tools & Utilities.
5. Click Application Vault.
6. Select the Uploaded Apps tab.
7. Click this icon to upload a new app.
8. Browse for the APS package on your computer.
9. Click Upload.
10. The app has been uploaded successfully.
11.Once an app has been uploaded, you can make it available/unavailable or remove it.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to upload
additional Applications in Plesk and where to find installers in the APS