Parallels Plesk Panel 11 end-user series
4. How to change your password and contact information in Plesk
You may need to change your account password or contact information at one time or another, so let's see how to do that.
There are two ways to get to your profile information.
1) The first is to go to the my profile tab.
This is the general tab, where you can change your e-mail address or password.
2) To set a new password, type it in these two boxes.
You should note that this will only change the password you use to
log in to the panel, not the passwords for any of your hosting
3) Click ok to apply.
4) The second way to get to your profile is to simply hover over your username here.
5) Click edit profile.
This is the same screen we visited just a moment ago.
6) Go to contact details.
Here is where you can enter your company's name and other relevant information.
7) Again, click ok to save your changes.
That's it! The profile has been updated with the new changes.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you now how to change your password and contact information in Plesk.