Changing a Subscription's Expiration Date in Plesk 10 for VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
If you need to change a subscription's expiration date, follow these steps from your reseller control panel.
1. Go to Subscriptions.
2. Choose a subscription.
3. Click Customize.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
5. Set the new expiration date here.
6. Click Update & Lock.
7. The subscription's expiration date has been changed successfully.
8. Because we submitted the Customize form, the subscription has
now been locked from synchronization with the Service Plan, as indicated
by this lock icon.
9. However, if we Unlock & Sync this subscription...
10. ...Then return to the Customize page...
11. We'll find that the Expiration date has remained set to the
custom date we entered, even though the subscription was synchronized
with its plan.
So, this is how you would change a subscription's expiration date while leaving it unlocked for plan synchronization.