How to enable cURL on WHM/cPanel using EasyApache
A command line tool for getting or sending files using URL syntax.
To Enable cURL Using EasyApache on WHM:
1. Log in to WHM as the 'root' user.
2. Either search for "EasyApache" or go to Software > EasyApache
3. Scroll down and select a build option (Previously Saved Config)
4. Click Start "Start customizing based on profile"
5. Select the version of Apache and click "Next Step".
6. Select the version of PHP and click "Next Step".
7. Chose additional options within the "Short Options List"
8. Click Exhaustive Options List.
9. Find and select the option for cURL.
10. Click curl, and then click Save and build.
To install cURL on command line:
CentOS Linux server
yum install curl
Ubuntu/Debian Linux Server:
apt-get install php5-curl