You can follow the steps outlined below to configure your Android
Phone (such as the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc) with your myhosting.com
Hosted Exchange Email account.
1. From Your Android Device, open the Email application. If you already have an email account configured, click on the MENU button, then choose Accounts, then click on the MENU button again, and then Add Account, then enter your email address and password and click on Manual Setup.
2. Select Exchange Active Sync.
3. You will then be prompted to enter your details in a number of fields. Please enter your details as follows:
Email address: Your full Exchange email address
Server address: ex.myhosting.com
Username: Your full Exchange email address
Password: Your Exchange account password
After you have finished entering all the information, click Next to proceed.
4. To enable the Direct Push feature for your device, select Automatic (Push) for your inbox check frequency and click on Next.
5. Finally, set a name for your account and click on Done.