Choosing Folders to Redirect
You can enable selective folder redirection on your BlackBerry, so
that email in some folders is delivered to your handheld and other
folders are not. You can complete the following steps from your
- On the BlackBerry device Home screen, click Messages.
- Click the track wheel and select Options.
- Select Email Settings.
- Click the track wheel and select Folder Redirection.
- Expand the Mailbox - <username> folder and select the check box corresponding to the folder to which the messages are redirected.
- Click the track wheel and select Save.
If you have configured your account as a "Microsoft Exchange" account on your PC, you can also use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software to configure Folder Redirection. This can be done by selecting Email Settings, Advanced, and then Choose Folders.
Editing Your Signature
The following message will appear at the end of any message sent from Exchange account through our BES Server:
Sent from my myhosting.com Blackberry
Sent from my mail2web.com Blackberry
Please note, this will not be included with any messages sent via
your PIN or via the email address provided by your wireless carrier.
This message has been added to help differentiate between email
sent using our service and email sent from your wireless service
If you wish to modify this signature, you can follow these steps from your device:
- From the Messages screen, click the track wheel and choose Options.
- Select Email Settings and click the track wheel.
- Use the track wheel to move the cursor to the Auto Signature dialog box and use the keyboard to enter a new auto signature.
- After you have made your changes, click the track wheel and choose Save.
Or, if you cradle your device you can follow these steps on your Computer:
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, and then double-click Redirector Settings.
- In the Redirector Settings dialog box, select the General tab.
- Click in the Auto signature text box. Edit the text in this box to customize your signature.
- To disable your auto signature, delete all of the text. Click OK to return to the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
To stop messages being sent to your BlackBerry, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Messages and click Options -> Email Settings
- Set the Send Email to Handheld option to No.
- Save your settings.
If you want to delete all the data on your BlackBerry you can follow these steps.
- Connect the BlackBerry device to your PC and launch the Blackberry Desktop Manager Software.
- Go to Backup and Restore and click the Advanced button.
- You will see the databases on the device on the right side.
Select the databases you wish to erase (by highlighting them) and click
the Clear button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is no way to
recover data once it is cleared or erased. Please be sure that you are
deleting the correct data before proceeding.