Whether businesses are deploying a dedicated, shared or VPS server solution, choosing a used domain name can help businesses maximize their virtual server hosting plan and maximize growth, according to a recent Web Hosting Geeks report.
Overall, the report said the primary benefit of choosing a used domain name when setting up a website is hastening the process of becoming recognizable in search engines and other online locations.
Developing a website so that it becomes recognizable by search engines and easily accessible for new visitors can be a long process that requires patience, persistence and significant investments. The report said choosing a used domain allows companies to take advantage of the previous domain owner's work to establish an online presence, and expand the site to meet their specific needs.
In many instances, the report said, purchasing a used domain now allows businesses to quickly establish themselves in search engines and immediately boost their traffic.
According to an earlier Web Hosting Geeks report, creating a quality domain name that is recognizable and representative of the organization's brand identity is critical to developing an online presence that consumers can easily recognize and respond to.
- Multiple domain hosting can help businesses efficiently use shared servers
- Report: Hosting plan quality can help with website security
- Virtual server hosting beneficial for bloggers
- Report: Businesses need reliable, secure web hosting options
- Report: Denial of service attacks should be considered when choosing a hosting provider