Activating or Suspending a Customer or Subscription on your Plesk 10 VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
When you suspend a customer account, access to the Panel is
blocked for suspended customers and Control Panel users that they
created. The customer's subscriptions are suspended too, meaning that
their websites, FTP and mail services will no longer be accessible to
the internet users.
1. To suspend a customer, click this icon.
2. Now choose the customer, and click Suspend.
3. To re-activate a suspended account click Activate.
4. Return to Customers.
5. To suspend multiple customers, select each one here.
6. Go to More Actions.
7. Choose the appropriate action here, either activate or suspend.
8. To suspend only a single subscription instead of all subscriptions under one customer, follow these steps.
9. Click Subscriptions.
10. Select the subscription here.
11. Then click Suspend.
12. You can suspend multiple subscriptions in this way as well.
13.To re-activate, select the subscription.
14. And click Activate.
That's it. Now you know how to activate and suspend customers and subscriptions in Plesk.