How to create a POP email account in cPanel for VPS (RV Skin Blue)
Click here for a video tutorial
How to create a POP email account in cPanel.
This demo assumes you've already logged in to cPanel.
Now let's learn how to create a new POP email account.
1) Click Add/Remove Email accounts.
2) Scroll down.
There is already a POP email account listed.
3) Let's create an additional account. Scroll up.
4) Enter the new email address for this POP account.
5) Click Generate Password.
6) Click Use Password.
7) Write down the password and then click Close.
You can set a quota limit on this email account if you wish.
8) Click Create.
9) Click No. (Configuring your mail client can be done later.)
10) That's it! You've created a new POP email account. Scroll down.
From here we can check webmail or utilize other functions.
You can create as many POP email accounts as your hosting plan allows. Scroll up.
This is the end of the tutorial. Don't forget to set up your new
POP email account in your favorite email program (i.e. Outlook, Outlook
Express, Eudora, etc.)