Creating Additional FTP Accounts in Plesk 10 for VPS
Plesk 10.1 is not yet offered, please refer to Plesk-VPS 9.5 KB articles for existing myhosting.com services.
Click here for a video tutorial
If you have multiple users that need to use FTP to upload tiles
to your websites, you can create separate accounts for each of them to
1. Go to the Websites & Domains tab.
2. Click FTP Access.
3. Click Create Additional FTP Account.
4. Type the account name and password the user will use to log in.
5. You can also set the home directory here to restrict this user to a certain directory.
6. Click Ok.
7. Below, we can see the new FTP account that was just added.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create additional FTP accounts in Plesk.